Monday, June 12, 2006

Jackson made it to Oz!

Hi, I just wanted to let you all know that the waiting for Jackson's trip is over. He has safely arrived in Brisbane, Australia today. He landed at 6.15am Brisbane time. I can now get a good night's sleep as I won't be worried about him anymore.

He will be heading to Tweed Heads tonight for the next 2 days. His grandmother lives about 45 minutes away. Unfortunately he will not get to see her, but he has been told to call her as soon as he can.

For all the grandparents, Jackson has everybodies numbers and cell numbers. He will be trying to reach you all throughout the next 19 days.

As soon as I hear how his travels are going I will post it up on the blog.

For Florida news, today we had a massive tropical storm. No rain as yet, but the waves on the bay were so high they came up over the edge and bought along all the shells from the bottom of the sea with them. We had to put all of the outdoor furniture in the pool because of the strong winds. We are expecting a lot of rain tomorrow with Alberto hitting land on Tuesday. I can't believe it, as soon as we arrive the hurricanes are starting.

Anyway, lots of love to you all and I will keep everyone posted on Jackson's travels. x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home