Thursday, June 15, 2006

Jackson has finally called!

Well this is just a quick note to let everybody know that Jackson has finally called us to say know he is doing well. Unfortunately for him, he lost his voice on the airplane going over.

He says that he is very busy, very tired and just having a great time. Today he is off to discover the Barrier Reef.

On the Florida front...our outdoor furniture is finally out of the swimming pool. That's a good thing. We didn't get blown away. Actually, it was the tornadoes that were real the problem this time. Oh, what fun it is to live on the water in Florida. At least we got the rain that we needed so desperately.

Tomorrow all the good movies are coming out. The new Garfield (Dylan can't wait) and the Lake House (I can't wait). Yesterday we finally went to see the new Disney film Cars. It was fantastic! Go and see it immediately, that's if you haven't seen it already.

This Saturday, I'm going back to work. Yes, that's right...WORK! I'm going to go and work at Amy's party store all day. I've been practicing the High School Musical songs all week. I think I've got them down now. Dylan is going to be helping out as well. I think he is pretty excited about that.

Anyway, take care everyone...Love from us over here in Florida. x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home