Sunday, January 15, 2006

So how are you all.....we're great!




I just thought I would come on and say hi!

I also wanted to tell you what a good week I have had this week. It all started with a phone call from the office to say our Aberdeen Marina Club membership had come up. YAHOO!!!!! Please see attached photo of the club, pool and the marina. It has an indoor skating rink (this is were the boys play ice hockey), an indoor playground and even go karts for the kids. The list of other things at the club would take me all night to mention. Now you all have to come over to play.....We wish!

I went out to a great little Spanish resturant here in Hong Kong last night. It was called Rico's. I thought it was fabulous. You also have to know I think getting out of the house is a feat in itself though. We had a great time with our old buddy Tony and the beautiful Tonya. You guys ROCK!


Unfortunately, we didn't get to go to the Karaoke, so tonight Wayne, my Hong Kong friend Ket and myself are off to raise the roof. God help the people who actually have to pay to live in the Parkview Suites. I'm sure after we finish tonight, there will be a lot of people having an early departure from the place.

Anyway, I also just wanted to put a couple of photos on the website of the boys, Stitch the cat and the club.

Talk to you all soon... xxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home