Saturday, December 24, 2005

Can you believe Santa is coming tonight?





Well it is about 10pm here in Hong Kong on Christmas Eve. The boys are definitely not tucked up in their beds! You could also say that I don't think they are ever planning on going to bed tonight.

I thought you might like to see a little lightshow from the buildings downtown in Central. Also, I have a shot of the penguins at Parkview. I also thought I would put in a new shot of our charlie Brown Christmas tree. It finally has lights on it.

On a totally different note, Christmas came early for the boys. We now have a new member of our family. Her name is Olive...as in 'Olive the other reindeer'. Olive is a chocolate/black Scottish Fold 3 month old kitten. Darcy and Stitch are not too keen on our new arrival.

So all that's left for me to say is...MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT. XXX

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home