Monday, November 28, 2005

Fun time had by all






Thankskgiving this year was celebrated with 3 Canadians, 2 Australians, 1 German and 4 Americans. Thank god we had the Americans and Canadians at the dinner table. The rest of us were just there for the good food, great conversation and all round good time.

We started the night off by saying what we were thankful for. Jackson of course said he was thankful for food! Dylan was thankful that he doesn't have to eat Tomatoes for the rest of his life and I was thankful that I had made it this long in Hong Kong. I was also thankful for not having to wash up anymore!

Today Wayne is off and we are going to go Christmas shopping for the boys. What do you get two boys that have everything? I know, a card! I guess we will just be wandering around all day trying to decide what to do for them. I have put our Christmas decorations up though. Our tree is 4ft high and has a slight lean to it. But it is very cool. No lights on it as yet, as I think once I put those on the tree it might just fall over. Stitch our cat has only pulled the tree over twice.

Yesterday was the annual fun fair at the boys school. It wasn't like the throwing china plates against a wall like we did back in the boys Lambrook Haileybury, UK days. Yesterday there were more blow up rides than I have ever seen. Did you know they have a blow up human table soccer game. It was very cool. I had the important job of being a volunteer for 85 minutes. When I asked what was required of me, all that was mentioned was that I had to throw out people from the gym who were eating, make sure no drinks were consumed in their either and no blood was allowed to be gushing from anyone. With these few rules in mind, I put my badge on and walked around the gym for 85 minutes watching my kids in the pillow fight contest and winning all those prizes that you end up putting in the bin once you get home.

Enjoy the pictures! Bye. xxx

1 Comments:

At 8:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eh....as the official Canadian rep.. what is Jackson doing wearing a Fly-byer`s (Flyers) shirt. I know we are losing Canadian teams by the minute...in the NHL ....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home