Monday, October 31, 2005

A nice surprise

Today was the annual bizarre at Parkview to raise money for the less fortunate kids of Hong Kong. It was great! There was entertainment, food stalls, and all sorts of market stalls for us to spend our money on. Of course I didn't let the side down.

Today I received an email from my dear friend Leslie....Formally from Chicago, then moved to New York, now she is living in Baltimore. I think she moves around as much as we do. She sent me two pictures that were taken of the boys when we had just moved to the UK. Boy have they changed from way back then. I think I should try and paste the photos to the website so that you can see the then and now pictures of them.

Till the next time.

Love Sam. x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home