Friday, December 16, 2005

6 months tomorrow!




Can you believe that it is 6 months since we left our beautiful house in Tampa to move onto our next adventure here in Hong Kong? It is really very scary how fast time flies.

I shall recap what we have done since we moved here:

We have seen the sights of Shenzen (not my favourite). We have had two wonderful opportunities to see our friend Peter (who we haven't seen for a couple of years). The kids started at a world class school (I think they like it, well at least I hope they do). We have been put up in a very nice apartment with fantastic views (yes, this is the one I hated at first glance....boy how they cleaned it up). I have meet some very nice people while I have been here. Hopefully, I will meet hundreds more before I leave here in 2008.

Hopefully, when I write my little story about the trials and tribulations of living in Hong Kong for 12 months, I will be more settled. I guess you could say I am still homesick for the USA.

Thought I would leave you with a little photo of Hong Kong at night from my friends apartment down town.

2 Comments:

At 7:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

that view looks familiar? I've been away for 2 weeks, but is that my view?

 
At 8:24 PM , Blogger sydneysam said...

You are right! It is a view from your patio. See I told you we missed you. We all hope you are having the best time ever over there in the US of A.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home